Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Panhandling Or Just Down On His Luck On Christmas Eve

Homeless man, unknown

Photo: HNG

Christmas Eve and should be the busiest day to get donations as a homeless man down on his luck.

By H. Nelson Goodson
December 24, 2013

St. Paul, MN - On Tuesday, I thought I've seen it all, but life is full of surprises. Just saw a homeless man next to I-94E and 10E with a sign that says, "Lost everything, but my faith." No wonder he is homeless. In a capitalist nation, people can't live or survive on faith alone, but can be a step in the right direction.
A friend says, he should be shoveling snow somewhere to make money, but at -12 degrees? He is probably trying to scam people into giving up some hard earned cash on Christmas Eve? My friend believes that the homeless man is just panhandling.  Who knows, what do you think?

No comments: